Total Waste Management
Businesses and organizations of all types face the challenge of finding ways to reduce overall waste-related costs, extract value from waste byproducts and comply with environmental standards.
Often, too much time is spent ineffectively managing waste and compliance, taking you away from your core business operations.
We can make the difference
KDI deliver total waste management solutions that will help you achieve your waste minimization, reuse and recycling goals through efficient management of your waste and environmental resources — helping you focus on your core business.
- Compliance assurance with our staff and dedicated compliance support resources
- Assessment of your site and specific sectoral requirements
- Development of custom, sustainable, cost-effective solutions
- Reporting and continuous improvement programs focused on achieving sustainability goals
- Best-in-class, proven programs to manage waste compliance and process improvements that are easily transferred
- Continual improvement initiatives to reduce/eliminate waste, reduce reliance on landfill, reduce waste program costs, and focus on achieving sustainability goals
- Project management experience with transitioning and launching new integrated waste programs
Our solutions for total waste management
We will work to eliminate, reduce or reuse waste and waste byproducts. This includes an ever-vigilant pursuit of waste treatment options to assure sustainability. Also, as profits are squeezed across all industries, we can help your organization meet your responsibility to reduce company expenditures in the area of waste.
- Analyze your waste streams for recycling, recovery, landfill diversion and alternative beneficial reuse solutions
- Minimize your waste volumes, operate more efficiently, save money and protect the environment
- Reduce costs through waste elimination, waste minimization, recycle and recovery programs, and new service offerings or technology
This project was supported by the Local Enterprise Office, Limerick, through co-funding from the Irish Government and the European Regional Development Fund 2014-2020.
The project contributes to the SME support, promotion and capability development theme of the ERDF co-funded programme.